Thread: Where did all of the crap go?

Where did all of the crap go?

So i'm a c-6 quad post 20 years.

For my bowel program, i've long used a Magic Bullet suppository every other day with few issues except for crapping bricks sometimes, especially when i was on pain killers.

The last two months or so, something odd has happened. I for whatever reason haven't had much crap come out most of the times i do my bowel program. In the past when this would happen, usually then the next time i'd do it, i'd go quite a bit more.

Lately though, nearly each time i do my bowel program, only a small amount comes out, yet i never have accidents or say feel sick. It's bizarre given my diet hasn't changed at all during this time. I'm eating the same foods and in the same amounts. I keep thinking one of these times by simple odds,i just have to take a huge shit given how much i eat, but it doesn't happen. And FWIW, I do the bowel program myself, so it's not a caregiver issue.

Is this anything i should be concerned with?

Hydration. Less fluid compacts the stool making it appear that you have a smaller volume.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure all the crap is up your butt somewhere. Just a guess, but that's usually where I find it.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Mine has been like this for the past 2-3 weeks now as well. I was wondering the same thing.
    complete t6. injured skiing nov 2017.

Stay hydrated and as active as you can. Make sure that you haven't changed any medications or your diet.
    Are you sitting up to do the program?

ckf
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.