Thread: Adaptive Clothing

Adaptive Clothing

Hey everyone, I wanted to share my latest blog about Adaptive Clothing and get some feedback because it's an important niche to a lot of us and lately there as been a few companies that are recognizing that need.

https://curemedical.com/adaptive-clo...TmIxn_PsQ5c1w8

Great blog post. I am so glad to see the choices that are becoming available. Those magnetic closures in place of buttons would be a big help, and a major visual improvement over velcro. I've pretty much given up on finding good-looking clothes, and just go for functionality - it would be quite a treat to have both. Lately, I've noticed a big improvement in shoes for people with disabilities - more attractive styles, with easier closures, in larger sizes to accommodate braces. Things are coming along. Thanks for the link to your blog.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Nice blog. It's nice to see IZ Adaptive back in business. I like her new merchandise, and I always find that I like their clothes better the more I wear them (i.e. after a few washings). Check out Rollitex (https://www.rollitex.co.uk/). I've purchased some jeans here that I really like and they are very well made. Getting the european sizing right is a bit tricky, but I think I have it figured out now (for pants - add 10 and a bit). The shipping is costly, but if ordering from the USA you avoid VAT so it's sort of a wash.