Thread: Options for Foreign Girlfriend

Options for Foreign Girlfriend

Hello everyone, I want to bring my fianc?e to the US but I am not sure the best options to cover the costs of rehab/supplies/care needed with her C5/6 complete injury. We met when I was working in Europe. Now I work back at home in LA. Her mother takes care of her right now but if she moves here, she will need an aide while I work. We are saving up money to prepare for her to move here to cover the costs of rehab/aide/supplies. After we are married, I am really not sure our insurance options. What health insurance would we need to purchase?
    Last edited by opus25; 04-05-2019 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by opus25 View Post
    Hello everyone, I want to bring my fianc?e to the US but I am not sure the best options to cover the costs of rehab/supplies/care needed with hC5/6 complete injury. We met when I was working in Europe. Now I work back at home in LA. Her mother takes care of her right now but if she moves here, she will need an aide while I work. We are saving up money to prepare for her to move here to cover the costs of rehab/aide/supplies. After we are married, I am really not sure our insurance options. What health insurance would we need to purchase?
    How long has she been with the disability of C5/6 complete? Why will she need rehabilitation services?

What is her nationality of origin?

If you marry this woman, won't your insurance from work cover her too?

Think you need to find out a whole lot about this woman, don't be in a rush...she could be using you.

Sorry to bring that news to you...but just be sure about everyone's intentions here.