Thread: The Mitrofanoff & Me

The Mitrofanoff & Me

Hello all, I recently started writing for Cure Nation and one of my first blogs is about the Mitrofanoff procedure I had 2 years ago. If anyone is interested or thinking about having it done, here is my experience.

https://curemedical.com/mitrofanoff-...cfid3TDaL_Ct0A

Thanks for sharing
    pbr
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

I know it's becoming more popular as an option for bladder management. Even though I wouldn't have been mentally ready for a surgery like this 30 years ago, I sure wish I wouldn't had it done a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelz99 View Post
    I know it's becoming more popular as an option for bladder management. Even though I wouldn't have been mentally ready for a surgery like this 30 years ago, I sure wish I wouldn't had it done a long time ago.
    I heard of it and thought about how long a surgery is it I heard it was a long recovery I am c6c7 pretty decent hand and pinch I think can you go all night with out cathing thank you for sharing

hey did a urology dr or.. did 1

Thanks for sharing.

ckf
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.