Thread: French Creek Medical going out of business-need new source for Pals electrodes

Blog Entries

French Creek Medical going out of business-need new source for Pals electrodes

I went to order my monthly pads and was so bummed to see them closing down. I'm shopping other cites to find a new source and they are much more expensive. No wonder they are going out of business! Either they were reasonable and everyone else is high or too cheap and everyone else is reasonable.... It's the 3x4 pads that cost so much. They were $6.41 per pack with FC but start at over $10.00 elsewhere. Do we have to use this brand for an RT300 bike?

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelandy View Post
    I went to order my monthly pads and was so bummed to see them closing down. I'm shopping other cites to find a new source and they are much more expensive. No wonder they are going out of business! Either they were reasonable and everyone else is high or too cheap and everyone else is reasonable.... It's the 3x4 pads that cost so much. They were $6.41 per pack with FC but start at over $10.00 elsewhere. Do we have to use this brand for an RT300 bike?
    We ship 2x4 oval Valutrodes with the MyoCycle. RTI also uses Axelgaard electrodes, though you might be using the PALS line. We offer a subscription service for electrodes for FES-cycling that's about as affordable as it can be. If you'd be interested in buying from us, DM me. Otherwise, you can really use any off-the-shelf electrodes that have the right connector on them. There are many places you can buy them from, including the usual like Amazon.
    Co-founder & CTO of MYOLYN - FES Technology for People with Paralysis - Empowering People to Move

I just placed an order with French Creek so I hope it shows up. Amazon was my backup. Didn't know Myolyn sold them at reasonable prices though.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Bellman View Post
    We ship 2x4 oval Valutrodes with the MyoCycle. RTI also uses Axelgaard electrodes, though you might be using the PALS line. We offer a subscription service for electrodes for FES-cycling that's about as affordable as it can be. If you'd be interested in buying from us, DM me. Otherwise, you can really use any off-the-shelf electrodes that have the right connector on them. There are many places you can buy them from, including the usual like Amazon.
    I do use the Pals. Thank you though. I did find them at http://smartpractice.com for about the same price. Smartpractice was $45.90 VS $43.21 at FC. I'm happy with that.