Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: First timer using marijuana

Blog Entries

Scott4/5 pray tell ! How was the brief voyage ????

Was it a true step away from the doldrums or did you get the whole self consciousness thing? Number one reason I removed all mirrors from my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    Was it a true step away from the doldrums or did you get the whole self consciousness thing? Number one reason I removed all mirrors from my home.
    Felt like a mix of tiredness, alcohol buzz and a sense of goofiness.

I vaped just before one caregiver left and when my other came in he wanted to talk all serious about something and I was laughing because he just kept talking and I was lit. I don't think my dad likes or approves of me toking up and after my caregiver finally quit talking, the phone rang and fearing it was my dad, I pushed it away and told Denzel (my caregiver) to run. We had a good laugh and fortunately it was a telemarketer. I played Words with Friends, very slowly, and admired how the game was now in 3D. I watched TV for a few hours and by 4-5 p.m. I was pretty sober so I ordered Calzone's from Pizza Hut and satisfied my hunger. By 6:30, I was me again and cussing at the evening news. lol

I tried again today but don't get anything from it except the need to take a 20 minute nap before watching Game of Thrones. Which, by the way has me feeling low.

As for adverse reactions, I've so far had none. I may try again tomorrow or one other day this week.

Starting to get the hang of vaping. I have trouble getting myself to inhale deep due to a fear getting choked and a disdain of cigarettes, so I inhale once and before I exhale, I inhale again. It allows me to take fewer tokes per "high"...