Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: How do you cope with Sci?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    The skin on my butt is so thin that it tears from a large fart. Plus the fact that my stepdad's health has been too poor to assist with getting in my chair. He recently had open heart surgery and if his health improves and my ass heals, I might be able to get up again. And so it goes...
    bed prisoner of war:
    amazing , here I thought a lot of myself by beating double pneumonia nine times with half a diaphragm and tubes all over the place. Each time I got out of the hospital with an inch of life but knew I had to get out or I would not last another day .
    Scott, do you realize you are one incredible person? That alone is the mark of a survivor in the truest sense !

Blog Entries
    titanium,
    I thought the organ question was perfectly in keeping and reasonable to ask on this such a topic , The mushroom analogy is clever however I don’t see how it’s not relative ?
    Certainly it was once tantamount to my happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    bed prisoner of war:
    amazing , here I thought a lot of myself by beating double pneumonia nine times with half a diaphragm and tubes all over the place. Each time I got out of the hospital with an inch of life but knew I had to get out or I would not last another day .
    Scott, do you realize you are one incredible person? That alone is the mark of a survivor in the truest sense !
    The only incredible thing about me is that I haven't learned to kill people (fuck-nuts) with my thoughts, because I have been practicing for a long time. Every time I see daylight it seems like someone or some-thing sets me back to the start. If it weren't for my sense of humor, I would either be dead or in prison (for hiring someone to kill the fuck-nuts).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    The only incredible thing about me is that I haven't learned to kill people (fuck-nuts) with my thoughts, because I have been practicing for a long time. Every time I see daylight it seems like someone or some-thing sets me back to the start. If it weren't for my sense of humor, I would either be dead or in prison (for hiring someone to kill the fuck-nuts).
    Definitely you have tougher skin than you think