Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
Did you recover sensation in a certain organ at your S2 level?
I knew it!

I knew it!

I knew it!

I did not want to prophesize or used the word God and religion and I started another Holy War! I just added a corkscrew to this thread. It's those far left Democrats and the rest of the Democratic party. They want to take God out of everything. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi supports those Democrats to remove God from The Oath. The very last sentence of The Oath where it says, "So help me God."

I should have used TinkerBell but that will show my age.

Ah! Harry Potter and his magic wand and wizardry! Harry Potter is safe with those far left Democrats and the rest Democratic Party. Speaker of the House Nancy Polise approves Harry Potter. Trump has not Tweeted yet.

Now Tim C. if Harry Potter and his magic wand came over to your place a touched your magic wand and at that instant a small mushroom cloud appeared with and explosion and sparks streaking all over the place. Harry Potter now tells your magic wand is better than new! Would you be happy now?

All we need now is Andy and his cohorts from the Politics forum to join this thread and it will be locked for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
Did you recover sensation in a certain organ at your S2 level?
Funklab you got the last laugh at me on my expense. That is what happens when you go back to college and university for 12 years post injury and you need 8 history classes as part of your degree. You begin to learn to read faster and sometimes you miss the point! (No pun intended!) That one went right over my head but I caught latter.

Funklab you wrote a nice piece, well said.

Now do we need Robert Muller to do another report on this thread?

If you believe in a God that is fine with me. If you don't believe in God that is fine with me. Just enjoy the rest of your life you have on Earth.

When will this madness stop! Get back on track with, "How do you cope with your spinal cord injury?"

Peace.

Ti