Thread: moisture wicking shorts

moisture wicking shorts

thinking of switching to moisture wicking shorts for hot summer months any thoughts or brands you lie or are they a waste of money
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

I have used these. I haven't tried the GlideWear brand. But they look good. I like the fact that they have a wider band to prevent it from bunching and slipping.

I wear Helly Hansen base layer underwear, with a full length leg. I am always cold. I use the Warmer garment in winter and the Regular in Summer. These garments are merino wool combined with a proprietary active wear fabric that was the warmth and wicking qualities of wool without itch. They are lightweight.

Lately, I have seen ads for Tommy John underwear (https://tommyjohn.com/collections/mens-underwear) and Duluth Trading Company Buck Naked underwear (https://www.duluthtrading.com/search...d&lang=default).

Helly Hansen is pricey, but I know they Helly last almost forever.

Just bought these microfiber boxers. No seam on the back, which is a hard feature to find.

The Amazon link is for reference. They cost less at Costco. But you need a membership.