Thread: Facebook finally gone?

Facebook finally gone?

It's been too many years, in a Facebook prison. Time to get back to the real world. Yup, facebook is down

Never used Facebook. Have not seen the need.
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

It's working for me.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

I quit Facebook twice and the second time around stayed off. It’s been a year and a half now and for me it’s a good thing. But it served its purpose for a time. I’m seriously relieved to not be there anymore. I’m pretty much off of everything else but some posting here and one other non Facebook forum. I also have never had cable tv in my life...maybe in the winter I will try a movie here and there...lots of music and reading.
    Love
    Jnanda
    Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Head Injury, Chronic Pain Disorder

Am still on it just don't post hardly. Does get old.
    Art

I joined last year, only to find a person who'd helped me when I was in dire need. She saved my life, I wanted to thank her.
    My profile is very limited, schools I attended and profile pic is one of my bikes I'd built and ridden.
    Post occasionally, responding only, no new posts or updates about me.
    All notifications go to spam folder.
    Love it when crooks get busted due to their posts. Gotta laugh.
    Had a family member post about her up coming vacation, where and when they were going (home would be vulnerable to theft). Needless to say, she was thoroughly chastised and educated about this wrong.

Have never had a Facebook account.