Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hand Control Questions

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    I don?t know anyone who keeps a shot box BMW for so long...... unless they cannot afford another piece of shot one.
    You want to go there? Really?

You drive a used Monte Carlo that has to be at least 12 years old. Why do you think Andy sold it? Yet you post a picture of yourself in front of a Lamborghini. You're not fooling anyone. In fact, you're advertising that you're a pretentious douchebag. But then again, you are Andy's friend. LOL.
    Last edited by August West; 03-01-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Last edited by nick; 03-01-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Hey genius!
    You want to go there? Really?

You used a marker to cover your last name in the quote you posted to remain anonymous. But your last name is shown in the signature section.

Who does that? I know who. Edward Kavanaugh, super genius.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Last edited by nick; 03-01-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Well, like I said to Andy, stop trolling me and I'm with you. Otherwise, take shit. Good riddance.

Always interesting when some dude with a hood-rat BMW trashes other's much newer, nicer cars because... BMW!!!

Even better when the condescending comparison is made between BMW!!! and someone's winter beater, lol.

August...you own a BMW!!!? No kidding, I would have never thought that, lol

Did someone say sloppy?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sloppy has to do with performance not reliability. Are you new to cars? You already brought up the reliability issue and I already conceded BMWs require more service and cost more to repair. That's when you got your panties in a bunch and started to cry like a snowflake thinking I was calling you too poor to buy a BMW. When in reality I was agreeing with you about their reliability. Now you come back with this dig like it's something new. Did you already forget? You're losing it.

Quote Originally Posted by August West View Post
    Sloppy has to do with performance not reliability.
    Ok, got 'ya. I must admit, it is hard to seriously discuss performance with someone rocking well over 100hp less than me in their totally awesome unpretentious ride whose sole existence outside of the scrapyard is due to the 'image' of the roundel on the hood. Kinda like when the stanced Honda Civic with the fart can and giant VTEC stickers on the side wants to do some 'performance' with me at the stoplight

Quote Originally Posted by pfcs49 View Post
    Let's see a photo or at least nail down the model, please. (Looking in Andy's garage, I see he must prefer to drive the import and not the Detroit Dog!)
    I second this...let's see this magnificent example of BMW's craft, I'm somewhat curious myself.

Detroit Dog...hey, it's not "Imported from Detroit"...this one is Canadian with a heart from Mexico. No drunken Detroit ghetto dwellers building this one!

The Import...Funny thing is that is more American-made than "American" cars. Kind of overkill for a winter/work ride, but was getting sick of that Crown Vic turd.

There is only so much horsepower you need. After that, it's marketing specmanship. I understand there is a certain appeal for that too... for teenagers... "Dude, this car has XX HP, and YY displacement, and ZZ blah blah blah". Who the fuck cares anymore? What are you, 15? I drive the BMW 6 because it is one of only two cars that meet all of my requirements (listed in a previous post).

That's why I bought it. The reason I keep it is because it has zero play in it. It handles today just like it handled the first day I drove it. How long can you expect that from an American car (any American car)? That's what I mean by sloppy. I explained this before. I thought you were a car guy. Try to keep up.