Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Jerry Silver - Spinal Cord Damage and Emerging Treatments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Excellent progress. Yea Jerry!! Worth the read. Great explanations of the problems and solutions to date.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Shooter View Post
    Excellent progress. Yea Jerry!! Worth the read. Great explanations of the problems and solutions to date.
    I was glad also to read outcomes on the 500 microgram daily dose producing higher improvement in BBB and FSA scores at the NervGen site. Awesome progress!

Hope trial starts soon and therapy works for all levels of injuries

Old news, nothing new since NerveGen bought the patent last year. Article to me sounds like a broken record that's been playing since a very long time except for Nervgen buying it which who knows what they intend to do with it.

It's nervgen's next move I'm interested about. It's eather they move forward like they're supposed to or silenced with a fat paycheck by big pharma. The peptide is owened by Canadians now... this should be interesting...
    Last edited by Moe; 02-18-2019 at 01:30 AM.
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Account suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Old news, nothing new since NerveGen bought the patent last year. Article to me sounds like a broken record that's been playing since a very long time except for Nervgen buying it which who knows what they intend to do with it.

It's nervgen's next move I'm interested about. It's eather they move forward like they're supposed to or silenced with a fat paycheck by big pharma. The peptide is owened by Canadians now... this should be interesting...
    phase 1 scheduled for 2020

I bet when 2020 arrives, the broken record plays again repeating everything like its something new and will plan to start in the next 2 years again... and then again and again...

All talk, no action. Thanks anyways.
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

If I’d be a few years ago I’d say you’re talking bs but unfortunately what you say it happened countless of times already. But for some reason I still hoping that this maybe will keep going. I just need this hope, otherwise I don’t see the point of going through all these struggles trying to be on top of everything when there’s no joy in it whatsoever. It would be easier to just pull the trigger and end it

Quote Originally Posted by Silvio GS View Post
    If I’d be a few years ago I’d say you’re talking bs but unfortunately what you say it happened countless of times already. But for some reason I still hoping that this maybe will keep going. I just need this hope, otherwise I don’t see the point of going through all these struggles trying to be on top of everything when there’s no joy in it whatsoever. It would be easier to just pull the trigger and end it
    Not everything being studied in rodent over the years ended up having enough efficacy to make it through to a Ph 3 human clinical trial no matter how much money was thrown into the project. Is that a reason to wipe the research field clean and give up on spinal cord research? I don't think so. With each failure, the field has learned an immense amount of critical information from it (especially over the last 5-10 years). We're lucky that Dr. Silver hasn't thrown in the towel and instead wants the peptide to be tested in SCI. There's other medical indications that can easily use this same formulation such as things like MS and heart arrhythmia... I'm supportive of this lab teams efforts for the community. It's shown extraordinary devotion to help SCI and I'm appreciative of that.