Thread: Medical Supplies

Medical Supplies

Not sure if this is the right spot, please move if not. I am curious where everyone in the US purchases misc. medical stuff. Bed pads, magic bullet, lube, drainage pads, tape, etc. Just curious to see best price, service reliability. Thanks!!!

I use Allegro Medical a lot. https://www.allegromedical.com
    If you sign up for their mailing list they frequently send discount coupon and free shipping email offers. They don't have a Texas location so there's no sales tax. Delivery is usually 2 days. There's also no membership fee.

With an Amazon Prime account you can also get decent deals and free 2 day shipping on bed pads, lube and all the other essentials. You can watch Prime Video while waiting for supplies to arrive

https://www.indemedical.com is owned and operated by a member of this forum. Reliable service and advice from an SCI business owner.
    Last edited by 2drwhofans; 02-09-2019 at 04:44 PM.

I use ABC Medical, but as mentioned above, I also use Amazon Prime for disposable pads and wipes.

Right on thanks 2drwhofans for shouting out Indemedical.com. Dee1843 if I can ever be of assistance and provide you with competitive pricing. Please don't hesitate to contact me. I am not supposed to provide contact info on this forum but you can view my site and give me a call anytime Listed above on 2drwhofans previous post. Have a great day!

good to know one of our own owns a company
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Yep wheelin48 Nick here with Indemedical.com. I am a T-10 para post 25 years and really love my job. I actually helped start up Allegro medical and grow them into a huge company. I was the Lead in the Outbound business to business sales Department. Then they sold the company and axed us all after so many promises to take care of Go figure right! So me and my associate also A para post 25 years he's an L-1 incomplete. We started up Indemedical.com and have been rocking it for years now. Owned and operated by chair users helping out our fellow crips with their Independence. yeah buddy Life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by nmireles View Post
    Yep wheelin48 Nick here with Indemedical.com. I am a T-10 para post 25 years and really love my job. I actually helped start up Allegro medical and grow them into a huge company. I was the Lead in the Outbound business to business sales Department. Then they sold the company and axed us all after so many promises to take care of Go figure right! So me and my associate also A para post 25 years he's an L-1 incomplete. We started up Indemedical.com and have been rocking it for years now. Owned and operated by chair users helping out our fellow crips with their Independence. yeah buddy Life is good!
    Indemedical has great pricing too bad us Canadians are left out