Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Epidural Implant Purchase

Thanks again Matt Bellman and Nialle for valuable info. I am seriously thinking about doing this treatment. Since my SCI is result from removing a begnin tumor in my spine, T-11 incomplete, I am wondering if I would have a better chance to recover than others. I have full function of my hands, my left leg still has feeling on top half of leg, no feeling on bottom half, no feeling on both feet. My right leg no feeling at all. I can use my left leg to walk with walker, right leg has KAFO. No BBS. Thanks again.

Steve, the more incomplete you are the more likely you are to get recovery. You're a great candidate.
    I would suggest, however, trying to get involved with NRT and their transcutaneous stimulator as it might produce similar results without surgery. I think they might be taking new subjects for their trials or upcoming trials. Worth a shot.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by niallel View Post
    There is no need to play devil's advocate. Time and time again we are told by the establishment why we can't have things.

We are paralysed, not stupid. If given a list of the risks then we can make our own minds up.
    Wouldn't that be nice?
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Hey Mize, do you have any info or a link on the NRT trial with the transcutaneous stimulator you were talking about. I feel that it may benefit me as well if I am a candidate. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Steve, the more incomplete you are the more likely you are to get recovery. You're a great candidate.
    I would suggest, however, trying to get involved with NRT and their transcutaneous stimulator as it might produce similar results without surgery. I think they might be taking new subjects for their trials or upcoming trials. Worth a shot.
    Thanks Mize for the informations on NRT and their transcutaneous stimulator. I will look into it. Appreciated your input��