Thread: Goosebumps

Goosebumps

My son has been getting goosebumps on his legs when they are cold. Is this any indication of feeling, level of injury or completeness?

i couldn?t find anything on the threads and it isn?t AD.

From what I can find goosebumps don't have anything to do with nerves. https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...s-get-goosebu/

Apparently it's adrenaline.

Piloerector (goosebumps) is a symptom of Autonomic Dysreflexia-Hyperreflexia AD-H

Quote Originally Posted by melodiclogic22 View Post
    Piloerector (goosebumps) is a symptom of Autonomic Dysreflexia-Hyperreflexia AD-H
    I was going to point this out. I get goosebumps on my arms and legs when I get AD, which always leads to cold limbs. The goosebumps aren't caused by the cold limbs, they're just both caused by the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by EyesOfTexas View Post
    I was going to point this out. I get goosebumps on my arms and legs when I get AD, which always leads to cold limbs. The goosebumps aren't caused by the cold limbs, they're just both caused by the same thing.
    It isn’t AD. And it only happens after we our outside when his legs are cold, and mine are too. I was wondering if you can have a response to the cold, such as goosebumps, while being a complete injury and the goosebumps appearing below the level of injury.