Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colostomy questions

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    Can you take care of the class to me yourself or do you have a caregiver you must rely on?
    Hey Tim. Sorry about the delayed response. For some reason, I cannot get the notifications from Care Cure to work to save my life. Not sure if it's a mail filter issue or what. Either way, I only see messages when I happen to check the forum. Anyway, back to your question. I rely on caregivers around the clock. I suffer from severe nerve pain that is more debilitating than my injury itself. I probably could learn to do it myself but have relied on caregivers much more as my nerve pain progressed.
    Jason

C5/6 Complete - water skiing accident 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by jeft View Post
    Hey Tim. Sorry about the delayed response. For some reason, I cannot get the notifications from Care Cure to work to save my life.
    I has been announced multiple times that the notifications do not work and have not worked for sometime on our forums. When we transition to the new software platform (soon!) this should be corrected.

Best to check back under "New Posts" whenever you return to the forums, as that will show all new posts since your last visit.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    I has been announced multiple times that the notifications do not work and have not worked for sometime on our forums. When we transition to the new software platform (soon!) this should be corrected.

Best to check back under "New Posts" whenever you return to the forums, as that will show all new posts since your last visit.

(KLD)
    Thanks for the feedback! I was driving myself crazy thinking that I was missing something. I don't visit the forum frequently. Looking forward to the update.
    Jason

C5/6 Complete - water skiing accident 1994.