Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: As an SCI in a manual chair that transfers which 2019 vehicle would you go for or not

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    Never seen a lift like this.. .plus I am kind of digging the Mercedes metris vans..

anyone seen or tried this lift ? verdict ?

anyone have a metris van ?
    Reminds me of the old Ricon lifts from the '70's. 1/4" cable was all they used. Nah, would never rely ona cable holding me up.

I just bought a 2018 Chrysler Touring S Pacifica last Tuesday. I liked the better leather and general shape over Toyota. It still has to go to Braun for conversion. Will be getting a fold out this time.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    people are saying nice things about the Chrysler Pacifica's .. . haven't made it to the dealer to try it yet.
    How much does Braun charge to put a folding ramp in?

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    Never seen a lift like this.. .plus I am kind of digging the Mercedes metris vans..

anyone seen or tried this lift ? verdict ?
    I have that lift in my full size van, absolutely love it. It's small, quick, doesn't block door or passenger seat, but best of all I can park in close spaces and get out and back in the van. My neighbors helped me install it and the factory people are *very* supportive.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Reminds me of the old Ricon lifts from the '70's. 1/4" cable was all they used. Nah, would never rely ona cable holding me up.

I just bought a 2018 Chrysler Touring S Pacifica last Tuesday. I liked the better leather and general shape over Toyota. It still has to go to Braun for conversion. Will be getting a fold out this time.
    By cable I think you mean webbing. It is not a concern these days.
    That Pacifica you got looks great. Leather seats are a definite plus too. Are they going to lower the floor in Canada?
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Pick up truck. Transfer in on driver seat. Take chair apart and put in back (if 1) or if single cab put chair on passenger seat. Obviously riders can put chair in the back of truck

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post

congrats pat let us know how it turns out
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]