Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: car cushions

Quote Originally Posted by ChesBay View Post
    It should stay in place if you leave the cover on.

My car has leather seats so I have always left the cover off , if the cushion shifts at all when I transfer in I can move the roho around easier with cover off.

One thought not related, I live in Virginia where it can get very hot in the summer. If I am going to leave it in the car during hot weather I deflate cushion so it won't expand and spring a leak. A low profile inflates quickly.
    Thanks for the tip...Just to clarify you leave your car seat covers off? I will have to be aware of the heat thing being in Queensland.

Quote Originally Posted by lurch View Post
    Thanks for the tip...Just to clarify you leave your car seat covers off? I will have to be aware of the heat thing being in Queensland.
    Sorry if I wasn't clear... I leave the cover off of my Roho low profile cushion. I would suggest trying the cushion with cover on and off and see which suits you best. With the cushion cover off I find it easiest to manuver the roho around to get it exactly where I want it while sittting on it in the car after transfer. On the leather car seat it moves pretty easily and I am lifting myself up a bit as I adjust it. It might not shift on you at all when you transfer , with or without cover, and I am only talking about an inch or two in my circumstance.

I did think you are in Southern hemisphere and the middle of summer. A car with closed windows can get pretty hot.

Good luck. I think you are smart to be driving on a cushion.