Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone changed out the chainring on a Stricker hand bike?

you should contact Stricker. I doubt they have anyone who has gone that many miles on their bikes. Well, may not be that good of an idea to contact them; they seem not like owners contacting them directly. I had a few questions directed to them and they go pretty snooty about it.

When I purchased mine used I had a guy over there help me with getting it shipped over here as the owner did not want to ship internationally. I wish he spoke English because while it worked out good enough it seems like a lot got lost in translation through Google translate. His name is Franz and he is a Stricker dealer and a real nice guy best I can tell. Someone on this site hooked me up with him.
    I have already sent John a message. I know what you are saying though you would think they would want to know. As well as Quickie because that is the chair I attach it to. a GPV. Before I ever purchased one I tried to contact them but they never got back to me.

Hopefully, by April I will be up to 21000 as in April I will have had it three years. Using it as a mode of transportation really racks up the miles. I have an idea I will end up a little short of that and it will be the first year since I got the Stricker that I have not gotten a little over 7000 miles on it.

Hope things are going well for you Pat and that 2019 is a great year for all of us

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    you should contact Stricker. I doubt they have anyone who has gone that many miles on their bikes. Well, may not be that good of an idea to contact them; they seem not like owners contacting them directly. I had a few questions directed to them and they go pretty snooty about it.