Thread: Just one day...

Angry Just one day...

What I'd give to have just one day where something doesn't anger, frustrate, or depress me about being me and being in this fucking chair. It doesn't seem like too much to ask does it? But it always seems it is. I swear I'd sell my soul in a fucking heartbeat for a redo of that day.

My dad told me when I was a kid, way before I got in this chair: "YOU decide every day when you get up how your day is going to be."
    I've used that my whole life. Working in the subzero cold or inside a rendering tank. I decided to have a good day. It works.

hey its tough but you make life happen do not know ur level I am able to do a lot I chose to live if I was a high quad probably be dead

Use drugs. I am not doing that as I don't need them. Mentally stable kind off. But if I be in such a desperate situation, I would get weed, mushrooms or iahawasca... or get drunk...
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by RJC View Post
    What I'd give to have just one day where something doesn't anger, frustrate, or depress me about being me and being in this fucking chair. It doesn't seem like too much to ask does it? But it always seems it is. I swear I'd sell my soul in a fucking heartbeat for a redo of that day.
    I echo that wish RJC, I'd love to have just a 1 day of freedom from SCI life! JUST ONE DAY!