Thread: Plastic Surgery?

Question Plastic Surgery?

Hey,

I have been losing weight recently from a more healthy diet and I know once I get down to my goal weight I will have loose skin (I was also fat as a kid so the stretching started early) and I?m just wondering if anyone here has ever had excess skin removed?

I?ve also always wanted to have my boobs done (maybe tmi), but I?ve always worried about having the surgery.

I?ve had surgery before?my longest being 12 hours?but most of my surgeries have been done in hospitals that specialize in SCI.

Would a plastic surgeon have an anesteologist that is knowledgeable about SCI?

Also, if anyone has ever had plastic surgery, what was your experience like?
    Don't call me Barbie, my name is Jen!

I don't know if you can do it in Canada, but in the US you can look up the infection rates of surgeons and law suits. Then just ask if they know what they are doing SCI wise.

Quote Originally Posted by baldfatdad View Post
    I don't know if you can do it in Canada, but in the US you can look up the infection rates of surgeons and law suits. Then just ask if they know what they are doing SCI wise.
    I’m not sure if we have that in Canada either, I’ll have to do some research.
    Don't call me Barbie, my name is Jen!