Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eat meat or not?

I like both kinds of food, beef and cow. Seriously, man was supposed to eat meat. To those who say you can get all your nutrition from plants, just look at the typical vegetarian that looks unhealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Why do you ask?
    In another post you were asking where all the new members were. One comes and asks a simple question and you chase them away.

I also eat meat, except deer.

Lots of meat especially wild. Buffalo is a favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by saman View Post
    Thank you for your guidance
    dumb question why is it illegal where u live to eat deer meat

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyjames View Post
    In another post you were asking where all the new members were. One comes and asks a simple question and you chase them away.
    I also question why a new member would post this as their first post, especially as their profile indicates that they do not have a SCI/D but are the "friend" of someone who does have a SCI/D. My troll radar is tingling. I assume that is true for Jim too.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashms View Post
    i eat everything meat and all mainly chicken, fish and beef but will also eat lamb rabbit and such when i can get it out. absolutely love duck.
    I am with you. I also eat bison when I can get it.

saw this bumper sticker:

I LIKE ANIMALS. THEY TASTE GREAT!

Welcome aboard, don't be put off by dumb questions. There's actually a lot of very helpful information and support here, so please stick around (if you're not a troll)
    Encourage your injured friend to participate here.

I have to agree that your question is a little strange, especially for someone not injured. Please clarify this

PS: I have no animus for Iranians!
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    I also question why a new member would post this as their first post, especially as their profile indicates that they do not have a SCI/D but are the "friend" of someone who does have a SCI/D. My troll radar is tingling. I assume that is true for Jim too.

(KLD)
    He might of meant he is a friend with SCI. Similarly I am a friend with permanent paralysis from another cause. Also he stated cycling *was* an interest. I took that to mean it no longer is an option. And as for eating meat, it is an interesting question, but he is a fruit seller, and I wonder how prevalent meat is in Iran. I hope he continues to participate here.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by saman View Post
    hi
    Do you eat meat?
    Chicken Meat or Beef And Cow?
    Thanks
    I eat both Chicken and Beef. Chicken is especially plentiful and cheap in the US.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    dumb question why is it illegal where u live to eat deer meat
    The law is
    Of course, only for ordinary people