yes and deer

Quote Originally Posted by saman View Post
    hi
    Do you eat meat?
    Chicken Meat or Beef And Cow?
    Thanks
    Why do you ask?

Curious first post by new member.

I am an omnivore. Meat (poultry, beef, pork, etc.), seafood, dairy & eggs, fruits, vegetables, etc.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post

I am an omnivore. Meat (poultry, beef, pork, etc.), seafood, dairy & eggs, fruits, vegetables, etc.

(KLD)
    Same here.

I subscribe to the idea that the more plants you eat, the better your health will be (up to a point of diminishing returns), so the majority of my diet is made up of whole plant foods. I do eat anything and everything though. When I do eat meat (or animal products in general), I prefer humanely and sustainably sourced products.
    Co-founder & CTO of MYOLYN - FES Technology for People with Paralysis - Empowering People to Move

I try to eat as many different kinds of meat as possible: chicken, beef, pork, duck, aligator, venison, rabbit, etc. I think it’s important to have a varied diet.

i eat everything meat and all mainly chicken, fish and beef but will also eat lamb rabbit and such when i can get it out. absolutely love duck.
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    yes and deer
    Deer meat is illegal in our country

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Why do you ask?
    I came here to ask my questions
    Maybe it's a simple question for you

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Curious first post by new member.

(KLD)
    Oh my God
    I will not ask any questions
    Thanks for the answer
    Last edited by saman; 01-08-2019 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Bellman View Post
    I subscribe to the idea that the more plants you eat, the better your health will be (up to a point of diminishing returns), so the majority of my diet is made up of whole plant foods. I do eat anything and everything though. When I do eat meat (or animal products in general), I prefer humanely and sustainably sourced products.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashms View Post
    i eat everything meat and all mainly chicken, fish and beef but will also eat lamb rabbit and such when i can get it out. absolutely love duck.

Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    I try to eat as many different kinds of meat as possible: chicken, beef, pork, duck, aligator, venison, rabbit, etc. I think it?s important to have a varied diet.

Thank you for your guidance