Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wal-Mart: No shopping Baskets for Disabled

Just bought this one for $7.75. After shipping it was $15.50. It's metal and better quality than plastic ones for $20.

Looks like a possibility. Let us know how it works out and holds up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by August West View Post
    Just bought this one for $7.75. After shipping it was $15.50. It's metal and better quality than plastic ones for $20.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Wal-Mart and other stores are missing out on a public relation bonanza. They should offer, at no cost, special baskets with the store name and a message: Wal-Mart Cares. Having a store employee recognize a shopper?s need and offer a basket that could go home with the user would make a huge positive impression, at very small cost to the store.
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

Quote Originally Posted by wazabiker View Post
    Wal-Mart and other stores are missing out on a public relation bonanza. They should offer, at no cost, special baskets with the store name and a message: Wal-Mart Cares. Having a store employee recognize a shopper?s need and offer a basket that could go home with the user would make a huge positive impression, at very small cost to the store.
    online Walmart is fantastic everything is fresh indate and they load ur car you get to check everything before they load it

How does that really work. Do you have to tip anybody and how do you pays for it?. I like paying in cash. Guess if you order online you pay by credit card huh?
    Art

no tipping yes I pay cc but delete as soon as I finish what I like is I can shop a week ahead and add to my list in all honestly my care giver pick up and she checks if they sub she calls me to ok it

we do every 2 weeks