Thread: Emergency sliding board need in Key West

Emergency sliding board need in Key West

I just got on an airplane heading to Key West Via Miami and realized that I forgot my slide board, what I'll need getting in and out of the rent car and on and off the hotel bed. Does anyone have any solution for where I might be able to find one in Key West? Or maybe in the Miami Airport?

A large cutting board could work or a shelf maybe too long or too wide but in pinch will helpl you move

There's a Home Depot in KW, you can probably find something there that'll work.

I have seen them for sale at some large drug stores such as Walgreens or CVS. Try calling ahead to see if they have them in stock.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Home Depot has several on-liine if you can somehow expedite one to their store in Key West. I have a different one from there, it's fine.
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Transfer...0400/204651399

Or maybe Amazon can help out.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.