Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking at a used van

looking at a used van

I have a guy driving in to look at my truck and I at his van trouble is no time to call the auto shops here I know I can get in at 1 but he is not lift certified is a bruan 1 arm electric lift convered 2000

neil is pretty sharp on electric ant sings to look for fyi he is a para
    his is 2000 ford e 250 83k miles 3 owner I will be getting boot

Isn't there a way to check maintenance records for vehicles on the Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by triumph View Post
    Isn't there a way to check maintenance records for vehicles on the Internet?
    I ran a car fax that's all I know I wantto know a more about lift oh well guess I will rely on neil fingers crossed

I have a quad friend who has over 100K on his van. I hear it's not unusual for a van to last that long.

83,000 miles on a 2000 E250 isn't much at all, if it's been maintained. You can usually tell when they've been taken care of.

My mechanic said to expect 200k on my 2005 full size van, which I upgraded off at 130k.
    Last edited by nonoise; 12-26-2018 at 05:36 PM.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

well we traded and I got boot for truck its clean and I drove it home my mechanic was happy with it the only thing is I am going to have to get used to the speed the six way moves and the ramp iis different very minute I like it he liked my truck he drove down from atl 84k on miles

so who ever suggest craig list thank you

post a pic and great job scoring that vicky.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

JOHN
    sent pictures to u I don/t know how to do on here yes I am happy got a good van herb is happy the guy that took truck a good deal all around

looks great
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer