Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking at a used van

I would be keen to see a pic or two of your good trade VJ.

I don/t know to too post them but I doing the happy dance and the guy that got my truck he is happy to a win/win

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    I don/t know to too post them but I doing the happy dance and the guy that got my truck he is happy to a win/win
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...-Where-to-post

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

pictures

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    I have a guy driving in to look at my truck and I at his van trouble is no time to call the auto shops here I know I can get in at 1 but he is not lift certified is a bruan 1 arm electric lift convered 2000

neil is pretty sharp on electric ant sings to look for fyi he is a para
    his is 2000 ford e 250 83k miles 3 owner I will be getting boot
    here it is
    Attached Images Attached Images   

A E250 should last like forever, nice and heavy duty chassis/brakes/etc. Looks like you got the V8 also, that's a 'forever' motor also. Just make sure the serpentine belt tensioner is not frozen, maybe a new belt, and you should be good for well under $100. I'm fairly sure the plastic intake manifold might be on the truck motors too...and might just blow off the heater hose bung due to age (plastic), but a cheap fix with a replacement under $300 for a Ford part. Or it might be fine. Just going by some of the stuff I saw selling cop cars with that 4.6 V8 motor, same may apply to a 5.4 V8 if that has that (not too familiar with the van options)

Great! Thanks for the pictures.

Nice van, especially since it doesn't have the high roof.

this is was he gott my truck that we traded plus I got boot he called he loves it
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by vjls; 12-29-2018 at 11:26 AM.