Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCI Nurse-AD symptoms change

alan-
    While eI cannot comment on your sweating nor AD, I have a suggestion about the pain caused by your shoulder blades "sticking". This can be a result of lack of movement and droopy posture that has led to fascia in the area "freezing up". Read about it here: https://www.doctorschierling.com/fascia.html

I have been addressing this problem in several areas of my body now for 6 weeks and am making progress. My background in anatomy, plus my ability to move as an incomplete are invaluable advantages in addressing pain problems. I have been working and stretching the areas many times per day and find problems of the last 10 years abating significantly. I suspect you are complete quad, is that correct? If so, you would need someone to help stretch the problem areas as frequently as possible, which would be quite a stroke of luck, no? While it may be close to impossible to make big strides in reversing your shoulder blade problem, any modest relief would be welcome, I am sure.

Read the above article and let me know by PM if you think I can help.

Enemeez plus ( with benzocaine) for AD. Use lidocaine for checking rectal vault and with dig stim. How high does your blood pressure go with symptoms? Without symptoms? CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Enemeez plus ( with benzocaine) for AD. Use lidocaine for checking rectal vault and with dig stim. How high does your blood pressure go with symptoms? Without symptoms? CWO
    It can reach the 160s or 170s over 100+, but 130s to 150s is more common. That's with or without symptoms, which is why my BP is regularly checked. I can also have symptoms with normal BP (90s to 100s.)

Earlier this afternoon, I had left side sweating, BP was 160/103. NitroBid was applied. Stool was found, and removed.

One occasion last week, I had left side sweating, BP of 107/73 or thereabouts. Stool was found. Left side sweating usually means something is there.

Stool can also be found with no sweating, elevated or non-elevated BP. Dig stim doesn't often cause sweating.

I've tried my Enemeez samples. Got good results three times, barely any results twice, so far.

Thank you for your reply.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.