Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Spence (Lynnifer) dead at 46. Obituary

We need more people in this world like her to make some sense out of it.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

OMG, I cannot believe she is gone! I always valued her opinions and insight. She will be soooo missed. RIP Jennifer. Much love and hugs to your loved ones.

I will miss her here also, she was about the only woman that took a lot of shit on here. Hope we all learned a lesson not to pick on other people. Some folks here need to agree not to disagree without personal attacks. Life can be short as we have all just seen. Run and be at peace Jenn. xoxoxo
    Art

Quote Originally Posted by Art454 View Post
    I will miss her here also, she was about the only woman that took a lot of shit on here. Hope we all learned a lesson not to pick on other people. Some folks here need to agree not to disagree without personal attacks. Life can be short as we have all just seen. Run and be at peace Jenn. xoxoxo
    Very good, Art. I really had to respect how she stood up against "that gang" in the political forum.
    A feisty soul that stood her ground even alone. She leaves a big hole in our soul.
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Art454 View Post
    Art, as a member of CC for 20+ yrs, and now Administrator, in Jennifer Spence's honor, MANY women were subject to abuse on this website for a long time. The disgusting behavior that was allowed, ripped into their souls, an silenced them. We lost many amazing women/families that were the bedrock of this community.
    Since taking over the site, I have tried to put an end to it.

We are soon launching a new website. This is our website, if anyone has any ideas/suggestions, please speak up- jimbenn@rutgers.edu.

She will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Art, as a member of CC for 20+ yrs, and now Administrator, in Jennifer Spence's honor, MANY women were subject to abuse on this website for a long time. The disgusting behavior that was allowed, ripped into their souls, an silenced them. We lost many amazing women/families that were the bedrock of this community.
    Since taking over the site, I have tried to put an end to it.

We are soon launching a new website. This is our website, if anyone has any ideas/suggestions, please speak up- jimbenn@rutgers.edu.
    I feel like I stumbled into the men's locker room, only to like what I'm hearing! I miss her, too, guys. Like so many of us, she built a home here. She must have found it welcoming more than not, because she kept coming back. I've been thinking how remarkable it is that Jenn jumped out of the fam home as fast as that chair could take her, 18 if that, and she thrived. She believed in hard work and following rules. Mentally, though, she had no boundaries. Just a lot of curiosity and character, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    I've been thinking how remarkable it is that Jenn jumped out of the fam home as fast as that chair could take her, 18 if that, and she thrived. She believed in hard work and following rules. Mentally, though, she had no boundaries. Just a lot of curiosity and character, you know?
    Yes, agree completely. I loved her spirit, passion, wit and intelligence. She was engaged with life, despite her suffering. I am glad she's free and wouldn't wish anything else for her, but wow, will I miss her.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    I feel like I stumbled into the men's locker room, only to like what I'm hearing! I miss her, too, guys. Like so many of us, she built a home here. She must have found it welcoming more than not, because she kept coming back. I've been thinking how remarkable it is that Jenn jumped out of the fam home as fast as that chair could take her, 18 if that, and she thrived. She believed in hard work and following rules. Mentally, though, she had no boundaries. Just a lot of curiosity and character, you know?
    Couldn't agree more

Ah shit, why does He take our best?