Hi Care Cure community forum members. Nick here co-owner and Sales manager at www.indemedical.com in Scottsdale Arizona. Indemedical.com is a company owned and operated by Paraplegics. Myself T-10 para post 24 years and my business partner Mike L-1 para also post 24 years. December is typically our busiest month here at Indemedical.com. As friends and family purchase DME for loved as a Christmas gift. I would appreciate any opportunity to provide you with a competitive price quote. For dme products your looking for that are $300.00 or more. Maybe you want to purchase them a new cushion or set of performance wheels? Maybe you want a great price on a cash pay ultra light chair? I have the ability to negotiate all pricing and would love to earn your business as well as save you some $$. Please see my personal email addy nick@indemedical.com or my personal direct phone # 480-704-3870. If I am not available please leave me a voice mail and I will return your call the same day. Please know this is by far our busiest month so I am typically on the phone a lot. The best way to contact me if via email. As I am a great multitasker. Thanks for reading and appreciate any opportunity or inquiry. I hope I am posting in the correct forum if not please accept my apologies. Christmas is my favorite month an also my birthday which is X-mass eve. I wish every one a Merry X-mass and keep Rolling. Nick Mireles https://www.indemedical.com/