Thread: KUSCHALL: Address?

KUSCHALL: Address?

Anyone have the actual European address?

I got a Kuschall Champion Wheelchair about 6 months ago but have not been able to use it at work because it is to long.

The problem is Invacare could only get the 85 degree front end but in Europe you can get a 90 degree front end.

I have contacted them about 10 via there website to see if I could order a pair of the 90 degree frames but then never answer, so I was going to see if I could write them a letter to see if they would sell be or some provider a set of the 90 degree frames.
    EM

Blog Entries
    I didn't think Kuschall was doing business in the US anymore.
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    I didn't think Kuschall was doing business in the US anymore.
    As of about 6 months ago they were but it trough Invacare. but it sucks that we cant all the options that are in Europe.
    EM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by em View Post
    As of about 6 months ago they were but it trough Invacare. but it sucks that we cant all the options that are in Europe.

Yes, they were. The information came to us here at the end of October. Check out the recent post about Kuschall and Formula One. The guys posting the info are in the industry, and quite knowledgeable, so I trust them. Haven't seen an official statement from Invacare though. Maybe one of them will see this and add any more info that's come out if they have any.
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    Yes, they were. The information came to us here at the end of October. Check out the recent post about Kuschall and Formula One. The guys posting the info are in the industry, and quite knowledgeable, so I trust them. Haven't seen an official statement from Invacare though. Maybe one of them will see this and add any more info that's come out if they have any.
    correct, kuschall is no longer available in the usa
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by em View Post
    It looks like Kuschall distributes through Invacare globally - you can’t go direct to Kuschall. (I’ve checked using both an Australian and UK address, and you get directed to the nearest Invacare location in both cases). So, in theory, Invacare should be able to provide anything that Kuschall can make. As they’ve stopped supplying in the US, perhaps try contacting another Invacare dealer outside the US?
    Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

They have also shifted production from Switzerland to France. This has apparently created issues getting parts for existing products. This type of confusion doesn't bode well for a company trying to regain marketshare.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post
    They have also shifted production from Switzerland to France. This has apparently created issues getting parts for existing products. This type of confusion doesn't bode well for a company trying to regain marketshare.
    Crap, just what we need another unreliable company...
    The USA Invacare rep just says the 90 degree not available to the us market, so basically forget it.
    I will attempt to contact the France Invacare reps and maybe they can helpl
    EM

And, when you and try to order parts from their spare parts link you never see the cart after you have loaded it up with parts!
    EM