Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: KUSCHALL: Address?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    LaGrange
    Posts
    258

    KUSCHALL: Address?

    Anyone have the actual European address?

    I got a Kuschall Champion Wheelchair about 6 months ago but have not been able to use it at work because it is to long.

    The problem is Invacare could only get the 85 degree front end but in Europe you can get a 90 degree front end.

    I have contacted them about 10 via there website to see if I could order a pair of the 90 degree frames but then never answer, so I was going to see if I could write them a letter to see if they would sell be or some provider a set of the 90 degree frames.
    EM

  2. #2
    Senior Member Oddity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    3,210
    Blog Entries
    1
    I didn't think Kuschall was doing business in the US anymore.
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

    "Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    LaGrange
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    I didn't think Kuschall was doing business in the US anymore.
    As of about 6 months ago they were but it trough Invacare. but it sucks that we cant all the options that are in Europe.
    EM

  4. #4
    Senior Member Oddity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    3,210
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by em View Post
    As of about 6 months ago they were but it trough Invacare. but it sucks that we cant all the options that are in Europe.

    Yes, they were. The information came to us here at the end of October. Check out the recent post about Kuschall and Formula One. The guys posting the info are in the industry, and quite knowledgeable, so I trust them. Haven't seen an official statement from Invacare though. Maybe one of them will see this and add any more info that's come out if they have any.
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

    "Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    Yes, they were. The information came to us here at the end of October. Check out the recent post about Kuschall and Formula One. The guys posting the info are in the industry, and quite knowledgeable, so I trust them. Haven't seen an official statement from Invacare though. Maybe one of them will see this and add any more info that's come out if they have any.
    correct, kuschall is no longer available in the usa
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by em View Post
    As of about 6 months ago they were but it trough Invacare. but it sucks that we cant all the options that are in Europe.
    It looks like Kuschall distributes through Invacare globally - you can’t go direct to Kuschall. (I’ve checked using both an Australian and UK address, and you get directed to the nearest Invacare location in both cases). So, in theory, Invacare should be able to provide anything that Kuschall can make. As they’ve stopped supplying in the US, perhaps try contacting another Invacare dealer outside the US?
    Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

  7. #7
    They have also shifted production from Switzerland to France. This has apparently created issues getting parts for existing products. This type of confusion doesn't bode well for a company trying to regain marketshare.


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    LaGrange
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post
    They have also shifted production from Switzerland to France. This has apparently created issues getting parts for existing products. This type of confusion doesn't bode well for a company trying to regain marketshare.
    Crap, just what we need another unreliable company...
    The USA Invacare rep just says the 90 degree not available to the us market, so basically forget it.
    I will attempt to contact the France Invacare reps and maybe they can helpl
    EM

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    LaGrange
    Posts
    258
    And, when you and try to order parts from their spare parts link you never see the cart after you have loaded it up with parts!
    EM

Similar Threads

  1. The KSL Kuschall
    By stefano in forum Equipment
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:43 PM
  2. Deleting a web address from address bar?
    By Annabanana in forum Computers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:06 PM
  3. Should I buy this used Kuschall?
    By skippy13 in forum Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 02:38 PM
  4. The new Kuschall AL pro....
    By Wheelchair_Diva in forum Equipment
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 04:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •