Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from Jennifer Spence? (Lynnifer)

Very sad news. Wishing her well!

Maybe in ICU she will get the intensive care she needs.

Her sister is posting any news on Lynnifer's FB wall. According to the sister, Lynnifer is still in the ICU on a ventilator. Unclear if she is conscious. Obviously she is not going to be posting here or on FB under these circumstances.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
    Health care sucks all over North America. Average Longevity for all Americans is only 78 and 62.5 for mid-level quads.

Back to Jenn, I got worried when her Facebook posts ended Dec. 11.
    Health care in America is why I?m actually paralyzed.

I'm glad you're here Todd. If we lose Jennifer, it's gonna be a tough one for me. We've lost too many. I think it was Betheny who used to say Fuck, fuck, fukity fuck for times like this.
    Last edited by Patrick Madsen; 12-17-2018 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    I'm glad you're here Todd. If we lose Jennifer, it's gonna be a tough one for me. We've lost too many. I think it was Betheny who used to sat Fuck, fuck, fukity fuck for times like this.
    Amen to that, Patrick.

I think it was Obieone who said the fuckity fuck thing? Maybe my memory is off about that.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

An FB post said she is in a coma and her meds are being disconnected.

An update is coming.

Blog Entries
    She has passed. This one hits hard. Nothing but love her way. I believe it matters to continue sending as much her way as we can. Please do. - Dale
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

We all miss you, Jenn. Rest in peace.