Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from Jennifer Spence? (Lynnifer)

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    fed up with the Politics forum (who wouldn't be, hopefully in the new iteration of Care Cure Community it will go away altogether).
    Quote Originally Posted by pfcs49 View Post
    Political forum is a toxic pit of unhealthy vitriol, enough to make anyone who seeks a sensible conversation ill, and doesn't belong on this fine site.
    Andy's defense of it is not humorous or helpful, typical of the bullshit there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    I finally quit going there. I already did junior high school some forty-ish years ago and I'm not going back.
    Come on guys, lets keep this thread about Jenn, enough of the butt-hurt politics nonsense. Sheesh!

Yep, after such a ridiculous statement concerning a valued contributor for so many years, it's time to rethink the politics Forum. It's become a very toxic and vile place. They say if you don't like don't enter. That's fine but what about the new people who come here for information and enter the P. forum when checking the site out.

I used to recommend this site to the new injuries and their families for information and support. I haven't for awhile because of statements and attitudes shown by those in that forum that seemed to have drifted into making comments in other thread such as this one.

I think a conversation about fixing this would be a way to honor and acknowledge Lynnifer who certainly tried to be cause in the manner of change.

I committed "suicide by police" with my parting post a while ago. Unfortunately it was deleted but in it I laid out my revulsion and disgust with the behavior of several perps, in quite graphic terms. Too bad it was censored, it certainly belonged in that bilge and was pertinent!

Perhaps such a "special" forum could be constructed where to gain entry you must certify that you are profoundly anti-social or perhaps a syphilitic idiot?
    Thus, the healthy majority of this site could avoid this contagion?

I hope Lyniffer is watching and I hope this is amusing and helpful.
    If you are, may you find peace and satisfaction wherever you travel.

Phil
    Last edited by pfcs49; 11-30-2018 at 03:58 PM.
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Is she connected to the CC Facebook group? I've never checked it out.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

I sent her a message letting her know we are all wishing her well.

I'm really hoping that it is just a computer problem she is experiencing and not a health issue.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

She is posting on FB (as of last evening).

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

she is having a rough time of it now but i can say she is in the hospital. i have let her know that people on here were asking about her. so hopefully she will respond when she is feeling up to it.
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Smashms View Post
    she is having a rough time of it now but i can say she is in the hospital. i have let her know that people on here were asking about her. so hopefully she will respond when she is feeling up to it.
    Thank you, Smashms.

Lynnifer, hope you get good help in the hospital and that you'll get some relief from sores without complications.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Wasn't "lynnifer" also dealing with having to find a new apartment? All rolled into one package, she is having to deal with a whole lot at one time.