Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Has anyone heard from Jennifer Spence? (Lynnifer)

Goddamn it...

I went to go revive a thread of me bitching about something stupid so I could continue to bitch about a further irrelevant tweak to the stupidity, and then before I posted I read through the old comments and saw a couple by Lynnifer. Now, being reminded of her and the fact that she'll never be back, I'm crying like a little bitch thinking about what I/we have lost. I never even met the woman, but humanity sure lost a good one a few weeks ago... stupid Canadians and their niceness and reasonableness... they make you love them and then they die... it just ain't fair I tell you... now instead of being angry and self righteous I'm just sad...

Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    Goddamn it...

I went to go revive a thread of me bitching about something stupid so I could continue to bitch about a further irrelevant tweak to the stupidity, and then before I posted I read through the old comments and saw a couple by Lynnifer. Now, being reminded of her and the fact that she'll never be back, I'm crying like a little bitch thinking about what I/we have lost. I never even met the woman, but humanity sure lost a good one a few weeks ago... stupid Canadians and their niceness and reasonableness... they make you love them and then they die... it just ain't fair I tell you... now instead of being angry and self righteous I'm just sad...
    I know just how you feel. I find myself wondering what she would think about this, that, or the other political development, and I miss her kind and helpful replies to members who needed advice or just companionship in whatever they were going through. She was genuinely alive to other people, in spite of her own very serious acute and chronic issues. I didn't have a great many interactions with her, yet I loved her. I think there are many here who feel the same way.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions