Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from Jennifer Spence? (Lynnifer)

I didn't know Jennifer very well as I joined CC relatively recently, but I read a lot of her posts and learned what a great person she was. It's so bloody sad that she's gone, I wish she didn't have to suffer like she did. I don't even believe in god but this really makes me hope that she is somewhere where her disability is gone and she can finally do all the things she wanted to do. She deserves happiness, and so much of it!

Rest in Power, Jennifer.

I cannot believe this! This really sucks! Jennifer, you will be terribly missed. I am so sorry for all of your suffering. So happy you are finally pain free and out of that damn wheelchair. Fly free, dance crazy, and laugh your way thru eternity!

Blog Entries
    She was one of the best here.
    I'm so sorry jen.
    Damn this sci.

she was a respected veteran who helped me a lot when I was a baby deer trying to get ahold of this thing called sci 10 years ago (see join date) . she was a true vet. She fought long and hard. She's at peace now.

Glad to have known you lynnifer thanks for the laughs and advice over the years.

RIP ...I love you
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Always enjoyed your input on CC. RIP

Goddammit. :'(

I haven't known what to say. Lynnifer and I weren't really friends, but you didn't have to be for her to reach out to help. I knew what area she was in, while on Apparelyzed a girl was injured in the same province not too far from Lynnifer. The girl was very depressed. I didn't know what to say to help her mood, or support her in navigating healthcare. I thought immediately of Lynnifer. I had never even exchanged one PM with Lynnifer, yet I asked her to join Apparalyzed, just to reach out to this girl. She wrote back promptly to get some particulars. She joined Apparelyzed without question and reached out to her. I don't know what came of their friendship.

I do know that Lynnifer was a very kind hearted person, you didn't have to be her friend to have her hear and help. I never imagined I'd see these pages without her. Granted I'm not here often, but I did always look at her posts. She had such a large voice here. I remember reading that things weren't going well for her. I just took it for granted that she'd be well soon.
    CCS/Walker C6...it's a long story

Blog Entries
    Just woke up from a dream with Jenn in it. We were sitting on the beach by my house, at night (both AB), watching the lights on the container ships leaving the Chesapeake Bay, talking about where we wanted to go for dinner. She wanted sea food. Then 2 Russian MiGs zipped by being chased by surface to air missles fired from the shore batteries at Fort Story. One got hit, the pilot ejected. The other escaped by dropping flares.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    Just woke up from a dream with Jenn in it. We were sitting on the beach by my house, at night (both AB), watching the lights on the container ships leaving the Chesapeake Bay, talking about where we wanted to go for dinner. She wanted sea food. Then 2 Russian MiGs zipped by being chased by surface to air missles fired from the shore batteries at Fort Story. One got hit, the pilot ejected. The other escaped by dropping flares.
    That's some strong weed.