Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from Jennifer Spence? (Lynnifer)

I am so sad. Exchanged many PMs with her over the years, and always got a lot out of her posts. Will miss her terribly.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    As much as anyone, Jenn was the heart and soul of CareCure.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashms View Post
    RIP Jenn at least she is pain free now. so sad she waited too long to get the medical care she desperately needed. we all tend to do just what she did, let this be an eye opener to all of us.
    I remember from several threads that it was very hard for her to make arrangements for medical care, and her chair gave her constant mobility problems. I think she got used to fending for herself out of self defense, as so many of us do. My worst problems have been caused by the medical profession, so I get why she waited to seek help. But you're right, Smashms, this awful event (from our perspective) can serve as a warning to those needing medical assistance.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    I'm glad you're here Todd. If we lose Jennifer, it's gonna be a tough one for me. We've lost too many. I think it was Betheny who used to sat Fuck, fuck, fukity fuck for times like this.
    Thank you. I?ve just been told the terrible news.

Jennifer, it was a pleasure to have known you, even from afar. We made great use of this site and had lots of fun. I’m so glad you’re no longer in pain. With all my love, Todd

She was able to spend time with a few friends while in the hospital. She even had a special visit from her beloved dog Emma. Please know she was not alone, her sister was by her side through the end.

Jennifer, you will be missed.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    She was able to spend time with a few friends while in the hospital. She even had a special visit from her beloved dog Emma. Please know she was not alone, her sister was by her side through the end.

Jennifer, you will be missed.
    I'm so glad to know this. Thank you.

Thank you November, for the post. I'm glad see was able to see Emma one more time. She was pretty distraught when she had to give her up. I feel that was the turning point to her giving in. God I'm going to miss her. Sitting here holding your hand Todd as I know you and Jen were very close.

She was a tough cookie for sure. I can't imagine being compromised at such a young age. Especially back in those days. Things were so different back in the day than they are now. Medical was better inCanada then, that's for sure. Dang she must have suffered the last few weeks while there.

I think it was Obilene Bonnette. I use that phrase a lot myself now lol. I'm blown away that she's gone.

I think it was Obilene Bonnette. I use that phrase a lot myself now lol. I'm blown away that she's gone.
    I know Patrick, such great losses in this community...

I'm glad see was able to see Emma one more time. She was pretty distraught when she had to give her up. I feel that was the turning point to her giving in.
    I think so, too. The last straw.

Oh wow, I did not expect that at all. I always had much respect for her, one of the coolest people around here, this just aint right. RIP