Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from Jennifer Spence? (Lynnifer)

Fun afternoon. Started coughing up blood. Saw an intubate kit and freaked. Lasted about 30 mins.

Theory? Endometrial tissue in lung separating from chest wall.

Scheduling scope and CT Scan.

My sister survived without freaking or fainting and was calming ME. down. Luckily she did not faint.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Ahoy hoy, Lynnifer!

It is quite vexing to read that the nurses will not help you with your bowel care. This needs to be resolved. I am not totally surprised because I had to hire outside help when I was in the hospital back in 2014.

Safe travels and good luck!
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    My absolute best to you!

Lynnifer, hang in there. These bastards (health care folks) may be trying to kill you, outsmart and outlast them. Once discharged, get a prescription for a pca until you get strong enough to be independent. A pca who will do what you need as long as you need - then get a power chair with elevating footrests to help heal your feet/legs.

IMO, a good pca is the closest thing to the mythical Jesus one could find.

I wish you well Lynnifer. I hope we don't lose you. You are one of the carecure members that give us strength in your postings. All the hard ups that you shared with us over the years has helped us with ours. You are needed on this planet.
    I hope some how, something amazing happens and you make a full recovery.
    I don't know much about the Canadian system. Can a lawyer help? Because it is unbelievable that they can't help you.
    Stay strong.

Hi Lynnifer, although I don't post often, you've helped me a few times when I really needed it and just wanted to thank you! I'm also certain there are thousands of CC members like myself you've helped over the years who feels as grateful as I do.

It sounds like the last thing you want to hear are more words encouragement in your current state of health, but I'd like to send you a virtual hug and please know that you are LOVED by the CC community!

Let me know if you need anything in the hospital. I'll ship you a box with stuffs in it!

Thinking of you Lynnifer. Wishing you did not hafta suffer such misery. Keep fighting for your control of your life.

I am in such pain and pressure with shortness of breath. I last had stool removed Dec 4 - today is the 11th.

Agony. This is cruel.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Do you have anyone who can advocate for you? It sounds like you need to be moved ASAP to a different hospital with better doctors and nurses who will help you.