Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from Jennifer Spence? (Lynnifer)

Someone told me the news and I came to relay my sadness. To quote the late, great Chad ..... "Well that blows".

And just like I said about Chad, I am hoping that she is not "resting" in peace - I want to believe that she is out there kicking ass, taking names, and doing all the shit she couldn't for too long.

And it was Obieone was created that quote that fits perfectly here: fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck.
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Sorry to hear this. RIP Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    She has passed. This one hits hard. Nothing but love her way. I believe it matters to continue sending as much her way as we can. Please do. - Dale
    A huge loss for CC, Lynnifer was a light for many of us (myself included) in darker days. RIP Jennifer. You will be missed.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Rip
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

She was a positive force here. We will miss her. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    She has passed. This one hits hard. Nothing but love her way. I believe it matters to continue sending as much her way as we can. Please do. - Dale
    Jeez this one's gonna be a tough one to get over. Jenn, you will definitely be missed.
    No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out

She made a difference in my life, too. My facebook page doesn't look the same anymore. I miss her.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Quote Originally Posted by november View Post
    She was able to spend time with a few friends while in the hospital. She even had a special visit from her beloved dog Emma. Please know she was not alone, her sister was by her side through the end.

Jennifer, you will be missed.
    That?s very good to know she was connected with many who mattered most to her before passing.

I woke up this morning with the kind of sinking feeling you get when someone in the family has passed. And that really is what happened...she was such a huge part of the CC clan, it's hard to imagine this place without her. I hope that somehow she knows how many people loved her, and what an important presence she was in so many of our lives.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Happy to hear that she had family with her and got to spend time with her dog; I'm sure that was a comfort. RIP.