Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from Jennifer Spence? (Lynnifer)

Quote Originally Posted by Smashms View Post
    she is having a rough time of it now but i can say she is in the hospital. i have let her know that people on here were asking about her. so hopefully she will respond when she is feeling up to it.
    She's definitely one of the bright lights with her head screwed on right around here. Let her know she's missed.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

We miss you Lynnifer. Don't let the political forum keep you away from the rest of the website.

Hope you are doing well Lynnifer.

What is the facebook link

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender lady View Post
    What is the facebook link
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/carecure/?ref=bookmarks

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Hey you CareCure hosers!

I write from my hospital bedwhere I am swollen betond belief. I thibk it’s great that we get taught manual evacuation of the bowels and then when you’re incapable, legally no one but a doc can do it so it doesn’t get done. Hugely uncomfortable.

I am pursuing physician assisted desth. I can’t sit up or roll over on my own due to weakness and swelling. Both hips became involved this summer so I think this is too much to pull out of. At least that’s whst the doc said.

I am meeting some resistance, but I want control over this.

Bloated and hard from no bowel movement. Not fun.

This ‘gift’ if I receive is the chance to say goodbye.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Blog Entries
    What the hell?! I'm so sorry.
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Oh, man. That's awful. Don't know what to say except, like Oddity, I'm so sorry.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

God bless you Lynnifer. You are so brave.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Thoughts are with you Lynnifer. Hoping whatever direction this situation takes you is one which brings peace to body, mind and Spirit.
    Godspeed