Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from Jennifer Spence? (Lynnifer)

Has anyone heard from Jennifer Spence? (Lynnifer)

She might be in a hospital.

She is on FB. I think she got fed up with the Politics forum here.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

She said on Facebook that she has major medical issues.

She said on Facebook she is getting IV antibiotics, so that sounds like she's in a hospital.

She has been quite a frequent poster on Care Cure Community. Aside from being fed up with the Politics forum (who wouldn't be, hopefully in the new iteration of Care Cure Community it will go away altogether).

The SCI Nurses or any Mod. knows the exact date and time that Lynnifer (or any of us) ever posted here. Maybe they will respond with that information instead of the FaceBook information, i.e., Post # 2 this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
    She said on Facebook she is getting IV antibiotics, so that sounds like she's in a hospital.
    I see an 11/25 post for Lynnifer. If you have contact with her on Facebook please let her know we're thinking of her. She brings a lot to the CC Community.

Tough time of year to be hospitalized.

She did say in the Politics forum earlier that her leg was getting infected again and she was watching some sort of tell-tale signs of it getting worse. I guess it got worse. See, Politics Forum is good! lol

She has gone thru so much for so long. May she find happiness and health.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    She did say in the Politics forum earlier that her leg was getting infected again and she was watching some sort of tell-tale signs of it getting worse. I guess it got worse. See, Politics Forum is good! lol
    Political forum is a toxic pit of unhealthy vitriol, enough to make anyone who seeks a sensible conversation ill, and doesn't belong on this fine site.
    Andy's defense of it is not humorous or helpful, typical of the bullshit there.

And if you're reading this Lynnifer, please hang in there. We could use you here!
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Quote Originally Posted by pfcs49 View Post
    Political forum is a toxic pit of unhealthy vitriol, enough to make anyone who seeks a sensible conversation ill, and doesn't belong on this fine site.
    Andy's defense of it is not humorous or helpful, typical of the bullshit there.

And if you're reading this Lynnifer, please hang in there. We could use you here!
    I finally quit going there. I already did junior high school some forty-ish years ago and I'm not going back.

Oh and we miss you Lynnifer! Hope you are doing well.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.