Thread: Mobility Products & Design Hand Controls for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mobility Products & Design Hand Controls for sale

Mobility Products & Design Hand Controls for sale. Had these in my 1999 Mustang. Also includes the steering wheel "spinner knob" which they charge $100 for now. $250.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Price lowered to $200....

Could the SYSOP help me with this posting?

Quote Originally Posted by rcrumb View Post
    Could the SYSOP help me with this posting?
    What help do you need?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

I'd like to change out my pictures but it won't let me edit my own posting...

Quote Originally Posted by rcrumb View Post
    I'd like to change out my pictures but it won't let me edit my own posting...
    There is a time limit (a couple of days) during which you can edit your own posts. Since your original post was from 2018, that is long past. Suggest you just write another response and put new photos there.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.