Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wells-Engberg CT-100

Wells-Engberg CT-100

Anyone have a set of twist throttle hand controls for sale or Guidosimplex racing throttle ring they want to sell? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by parapete View Post
    Anyone have a set of twist throttle hand controls for sale or Guidosimplex racing throttle ring they want to sell? Thank you
    I have just this setup. Brand new. It?s currently installed on my car, but can be taken off. Less than 600 miles on them.
    -----------
    Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by parapete View Post
    When you find a set of CT-100's be sure to check to see that you are getting the complete gas pedal connection. The little loop at the end of the cable is not necessarily enough. Pulling on it when twisting the throttle has to *push* the throttle, not pull it. All of the Wells-Engberg hand controls I've seen for sale have been incomplete. My purchase was, so I had to devise a method to make the gas pedal work properly. This is just a heads up. I love this setup.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

I have it all there, it’s the whole setup in its entirety.

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    I have it all there, it?s the whole setup in its entirety.
    The OP (or me) would also want to know are these set up on the right hand of the steering wheel or the customary left hand side of the steering wheel? And What vehicle are they currently in? Price might matter too, maybe not.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    The OP (or me) would also want to know are these set up on the right hand of the steering wheel or the customary left hand side of the steering wheel? And What vehicle are they currently in? Price might matter too, maybe not.
    Left side mount. 2018 Dodge Challenger.
    Well since they?re brand new, sold to me by an Enberg himself, and most likely one of the very last ones ever produced from Wells-Enberg.......... I think $350 is a fair price.
    If not, make me a reasonable offer of what you?d like to spend.
    -----------
    Eddie

Used hand controls

Hi I?m getting ready to install hand controls in my galant rally car and was wondering if anyone had any used for sale. Looking for either twist throttle or throttle ring like what Guidosimplex offers but just the flange throttle set up. If anyone has any of those or similar please reach out To me. Thank you very much in advance.
    Pete

Your original thread got moved here... http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...Engberg-CT-100

Hopefully you see it and catch that someone was trying to link up with you about some twist grip controls before this thread moves elsewhere also and you have to start another thread, lol.

(I heard that PM function for your forum account is inoperable)

"Want to purchase" or "for sale" posts may only be placed in the "Equipment & Services" exchange forum, and will be moved there if posted elsewhere (like in "Equipment") without a forwarding notice. This was posted years ago in the "sticky" topic at the top of the "Equipment" forum.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Ok, could you maybe email him about the disappearing nature of his threads so he is aware people are trying to fulfill his inquiries. Apparently the PM function isn't set up for his account, and there is no public means of otherwise contacting him that I can ascertain.

Not everyone is expert on the content of ancient threads sticky'ed here and there, it appears that they just go to the area where others are talking about the same things. Obviously parapete isn't in-tune with your moderating efforts as he re-posted the same inquiry. Get a little help here?