Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Krank cycle

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    yah pat, ive been wanting to get the new model myself. i love exercise equipment, but im running out of room. my workout room is our spare bedroom. currently filled with vita pro, uppertone, ski erg, lat pull down and dumbell rack. im pretty much at capacity.
    we have a 700 sq ft loft i need to figure out a cost effective way to get up there and make it my new gym

    john maybe you could find a used stairlift to use and just keep a chair up there thats what i do for my basemebt but im sure you already thought of that
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelin 48 View Post
    john maybe you could find a used stairlift to use and just keep a chair up there thats what i do for my basemebt but im sure you already thought of that
    yah but i dont want to have to transfer
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    yah pat, ive been wanting to get the new model myself. i love exercise equipment, but im running out of room. my workout room is our spare bedroom. currently filled with vita pro, uppertone, ski erg, lat pull down and dumbell rack. im pretty much at capacity.
    we have a 700 sq ft loft i need to figure out a cost effective way to get up there and make it my new gym
    Space was one the reasons I gave up the uppertone for the FT1. Ever thought about making the change to a functional trainer?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun View Post
    space was one the reasons i gave up the uppertone for the ft1. Ever thought about making the change to a functional trainer?
    i googled it but how do you use it independently
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    i googled it but how do you use it independently
    Without any problems, give me a situation?

  6. #16
    how about a video princess. im guessing you are using hook grips or similiar? to grip
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  7. #17
    I could probably get that done. I use the Active Hands like you have, but I pressed an S hook on mine. How do you upload a photo?

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,538
    How do you adjust the pulley points to the higher levels? I bought that Apex cable system that Sportaid sells and there's very little I can do without assistance.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

  9. #19
    I whipped up a quick video on my phone.. now what lol?

  10. #20

Similar Threads

  1. cycle
    By vjls in forum Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2014, 12:32 PM
  2. Krank Cylcle
    By dsteur in forum Manufacturer & Vendor Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 08:41 PM
  3. RT 300 FES cycle
    By Mike Pell in forum Cure
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 06:31 PM
  4. Arm & Leg Cycle
    By LBRS in forum Exercise & Recovery
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 07:11 PM
  5. Arm/Leg cycle
    By littlebear in forum Equipment & Services
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 07:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •