Thread: Covfefe

Covfefe

Has anyone been able to start drinking coffee again ? Im on botox for my bladder and coffee always made my bladder go nuts - though I could drink tea, up to a point.

Now it seems I can drink coffee as usual again, at least for now. Its such a simple pleasure
    Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!

Coffee makes my bladder spasm like a mofo... but my bladder holds no more than 80ccs anyway so I condom cath it and drink all the coffee and beer I want.

Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    Coffee makes my bladder spasm like a mofo... but my bladder holds no more than 80ccs anyway so I condom cath it and drink all the coffee and beer I want.
    But usually not coffee and beer at the same time... that's just weird

There are beers brewed with coffee - it works ! haha.

Ya my bladder before botox held about as much as you. Do you not do botox ?

Quote Originally Posted by McLaren87 View Post
    There are beers brewed with coffee - it works ! haha.
    No disrespect meant to Oldtimer or Jesus, but a coffeee based beer, 'Even More Jesus' is solid, at 12%. Evil Twin Brewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    No disrespect meant to Oldtimer or Jesus, but a coffeee based beer, 'Even More Jesus' is solid, at 12%. Evil Twin Brewing.
    I've had a lot of the Even more Jesus series, but they tend to be quite expensive and quite strong... not sure I really need a pint of anything that's 12%. They are some tasty beers tho.

i would die without my coffee. doesnt bother my bladder but i have always drank it
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I usually drink 2-3 cups a day in the morning to get my motor moving. Just acts as an diuretic as it always has.
    I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Been drinking cold brew concentrate. They say to dilute it, but it taste fine the way it is. I love the eurphoria I get from the caffeine from coffee. Only get it in the morning on an empty stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    In heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it here