Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Smart drive mx2 for sale need gone

Bump again ..... no one needs one of these I’m tryin to help someone out make an offer an offer

Jeramie630

Do you still have the device?

Yes I do pm me

So many offers but no one committed. Come one people dosnt anyone want to fly through any terrain with ease? Or go like 10mph on the street and feel like a motorcycle lol that?s actually the only thing I tested it out on was to go as fast as I can and it doesn?t disappoint!! Pm me any questions p p p please and thanks you

Bump !!!

Not sure how to add pictures so if you need them I can email them to you if requested thanks

@Jeramie630f Out of curiosity, why are you selling?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeramie630 View Post
    So many offers but no one committed. Come one people dosnt anyone want to fly through any terrain with ease? Or go like 10mph on the street and feel like a motorcycle lol that?s actually the only thing I tested it out on was to go as fast as I can and it doesn?t disappoint!! Pm me any questions p p p please and thanks you
    10MPH? Did you modify it? They go 5.4 mph from Max Mobility.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Quote Originally Posted by Jeramie630 View Post
    Not sure how to add pictures so if you need them I can email them to you if requested thanks
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...-Where-to-post

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Didn’t omg know exact speed but it felt about 10 I was on a slight incline but anyway it gets pretty quick even if it’s acrualy 5 mph it seems fast in a Chair , sorry wasn’t tryin to be misleading just kinda giving an example..

also im selling because I have got a lot stronger and do not need it as much as u did when I ordered it , I was very weak and couldn’t roll far distances without it .

I will try to add pictures again right now