Thread: Problems changing profile picture

Problems changing profile picture

I'm having problems changing my profile pic on cc. When i upload it and save it and save it says Unable to save image.
    C-5, 6 SCI. Took about 6 months to walk. Walking full time. Without any assistance since Nov. 2003 and will make a full recovery

Many of the functions are not working because we are using an outdated, unsupported version of eBulletin. It is being updated as we type!

Quote Originally Posted by mj23 View Post
    I'm having problems changing my profile pic on cc. When i upload it and save it and save it says Unable to save image.
    Very probably Jim is right that many of these forum features aren't working. But, on the odds out chance, check the size of the image you are trying to load. See instructions at Edit Profile Picture below.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yes, I did that and it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Very probably Jim is right that many of these forum features aren't working. But, on the odds out chance, check the size of the image you are trying to load. See instructions at Edit Profile Picture below.
    C-5, 6 SCI. Took about 6 months to walk. Walking full time. Without any assistance since Nov. 2003 and will make a full recovery

I would upload from the computer. If you opt for an image from the web, be sure to cut off some of the query string.
    For example ---> www. website. com/img/img/ pic,jpg? < ---- all after the ? is a query to the server and not really needed .
    It only is useful to the individuals running the site. A query string is not needed when posting a link to a photo.