Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first post. Just joined.

My first post. Just joined.

Hello all. My name is Sarah and I just joined this community to see what it was about. I used to be a frequenter of the website apparalyzed but it's no longer around. This site seems a little more cumbersome to use but that might just be because I'm new and not used to it yet. I joined this as an outlet for myself to get things off my chest when I need to, discuss current issues with myself adjusting to life, hoping to help others, and so on. I am a 29-year-old female, medically retired Army (five years), and I'm not the best at introductions. Feel free to say hello. "Life" is probably the forum that I will frequent the most. Oh, and my injury level is C-4 complete.

let me be the first to welcome you sarah
    cauda equina

Welcome, Sarah! Many people find it easiest to check the "New Posts" when coming to the site each time. This will show you any new posts since you last visited our site.

Of course you may also use the search function (which can be a little testy) for previous posts of specific subjects. We are hoping to move to a new bulletin board software soon.

Are you a PVA member? As a military Veteran, you may also want to post on our Veteran's forum.

(KLD)
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 11-11-2018 at 05:09 PM.
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

welcome Sarah!
    "Yesterday's History,Tomorrow's a Mystery"

I am glad that you found us. Welcome.

Hi Sarah!

Welcome to CareCure, Sarah.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Welcome Sarah!

Hello Sarah!

Welcome, Sarah! Sorry we had to meet under such circumstances.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein