Thread: Knee swelling due to ligament injury!

Knee swelling due to ligament injury!

Hi, my son recently had a ligament injury. It was very minor, so he continued playing football, end up in knee swelling. Now he is under rest, my neighbour is a nurse and he wanted him to take rest. And what bothers me now is he couldn't walk properly. we went to a nearby clinic, got a few medicines, but still, he has pain while running. Everyone is suggesting me too many clinics for further treatments. I'm just confused about everything. Anyone here has any suggestion regarding this???????

You or your son have a spinal cord injury??? These forums are not for general health or fitness information and discussion, but are for those who have a spinal cord injury or disease, their family members, and caregivers. I suspect you are on the wrong website for a question like this.

Did your son get an evaluation of his injury by an orthopedist, not just a general practice physician?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    You or your son have a spinal cord injury??? These forums are not for general health or fitness information and discussion, but are for those who have a spinal cord injury or disease, their family members, and caregivers. I suspect you are on the wrong website for a question like this.

Did your son get an evaluation of his injury by an orthopedist, not just a general practice physician?

(KLD)
    Thanks for letting me know. Yeah, now we've consulted an orthopedist from Mississauga. And I know the fact that this forum for caregivers and all, though I posted here because I wish to have some valuable info regarding my concern as I know this forum has more pro offliners.
    Not me or my son but My dad had a spinal cord injury and has been through a few surgeries, and he is getting fine.

You might get some direction from r/askdoc at REDDIT.com
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12