Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption 2

Anyone else looking forward to this? Mine is already downloaded and ready to mounted this weekend. Can't wait!

REGULATORS!!
    Last edited by Jim; 10-25-2018 at 10:33 AM. Reason: fixed subject
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

I want to play this so bad, but I'm not about to buy a ps4 when its so close to end of life. Ill probably get a ps5 and play it then, if it hasn't come out to PC by then.
    Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!

I actually ordered an Xbox One X and a new LG OLED TV for this game. TV is here but in box and Xbox bundle due late this week. I hope it's as good as the first.
    Don't tell the PC gamers that I jumped ship to a console game!!
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by McLaren87 View Post
    I want to play this so bad, but I'm not about to buy a ps4 when its so close to end of life. Ill probably get a ps5 and play it then, if it hasn't come out to PC by then.
    They insist there won't be a PC port, but there's evidence that one is in development...

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    They insist there won't be a PC port, but there's evidence that one is in development...
    Ya, I've seen that report as well. It makes financial sense to bring it over to PC, they made so much with GTA V. Ill know by the time the ps5 comes out haha.

Which oled did you get ? I've been wanting one, but I've been holding out for the 120hz models that are supposedly going to be out 2019. That and hopefully a 50" for my space constraints.
    Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!

The C8 variety. I think it can do 120Hz at 1080p (?) Costco had it on sale lower than online with an extended warranty so I pulled the trigger. Picture is very good.

Blog Entries
    I've been enjoying it quite a lot.
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Quote Originally Posted by McLaren87 View Post
    Ya, I've seen that report as well. It makes financial sense to bring it over to PC, they made so much with GTA V. Ill know by the time the ps5 comes out haha.

Which oled did you get ? I've been wanting one, but I've been holding out for the 120hz models that are supposedly going to be out 2019. That and hopefully a 50" for my space constraints.

No 120Hz mode, but gorgeous picture.
    Now I just need RDR2 and the weekend so I can play!

Aww, man. Now look at what you guys are making me do. I looked at the youtube gameplay trailer and it turns out my teevee (Sony XBR75X900E) is supposedly good for games. I just need to come up with a platform to play it, which I assume is xbox or playstation of some sort? PC is out, I'm rocking a 6 year old laptop and that's it. So what console should I get, preferably for a Black Friday shopping mission?

Blog Entries
    PS4 Pro.

Anyone else on PSN? I'm Odditeee. Play mostly RPG type games plus Overwatch. Overwatch recently reignited my passion for shooters. I suck, but have fun doing it. You know what your mom used to say, "If at first you don't suck seed, then keep on suckin' 'til you do suck seed!"

I might have heard that wrong, but it always helped me get a'head'. BuhdumdumTAH!
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments