I'm bummed to have to sell this truck but I need more space for kids and dog. This 2011 GMC Sierra has a "Goshichi" conversion before the went BK and before Mobility SVM took over. The truck has 60,000 miles with less than 10,000 miles on a new motor, a motor replaced by the dealership. I have just replaced both actuators on the platform lift to make sure it's like new.

Steering effort has been reduced by 50%, I'm a C-5 injury with ruined shoulders and elbows and I steer this like crazy. Also have assisted brakes with low effort and a back-up system, a 4" steering column extension so I can reach everything perfectly. This truck is made for us C-5 injuries or there about.

I've added 2" fender flares for appearance and "cleaned" the outside - no emblems, stickers or door handles. Passenger door has a key fob popper with another door popper on the dash to open from the inside. AM/FM/CD/USB, SeriusXM, Bluetooth, dual climate control, cruise, power rear sliding windoW, privacy glass, clean interior.

This truck runs like new, it's a beast off road and has been tested, a few scratches but otherwise beautiful truck. I'm asking $30,000. Please email blackdogbrinks@gmail.com
Name:  Red lake 1.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  25.1 KBName:  Dis Dealer 1.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  21.4 KBName:  Dis Dealer 3.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  21.8 KB